Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrumptious Cinnamon Rolls: quick and easy

These cinnamon rolls turned out wonderful! My 8 year old found the recipe on Allrecipes using her Ipod and ask me to make them. You can bet I'll let her find more recipes for me to try! They are so simple and quick to make, no waiting for the dough to rise. I may add an egg or egg whites next time just to see how they turn out.

I made a few changes to the original recipe. Instead of dairy milk I used coconut milk and Smart Balance spread to replace Melt. As always I used Pamela's Baking Mix. For the full recipe click here.






4 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy! I tried Udi's cinnamon rolls this weekend and they were flavorful, but dry. Time to get into the kitchen and do some baking! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried Udi's cinnamon rolls yet. These are definitely not dry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you, you have a nice space.

    ReplyDelete