Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just found an alternative to Fig Newtons! Update

If you were missing Fig Newtons as much as I was you will have to try these. I tried them today and they are very similar in taste to Fig Newtons. jovial cookies are certified gluten-free and organic with only four grams of fat for two cookies! As much as I like to bake I also like to know which goodies are worth buying. These are worth buying. I found them Safeway. For a store near you click here.


The cookies are individually wrapped, two per pack. They are perfect for packed lunches or taking with you when you travel


Check back for my thoughts on the chocolate cream filled cookies! I will give those a try very soon.


Update!
I am back already to tell you about the chocolate cookies! They are very good as well, two totally different cookies but good. The chocolate cookies are not as soft as the fig cookie but the cream filling is pretty amazing. Will I buy them again? Maybe. I will definitely by two boxes of the fig cookies next time though.


jovial cookies are also available online at Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment