Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another sandwich! Quick take a picture!

I like a little egg and cheese with my Udi's Multigrain toast.:) It sure is nice to enjoy sandwiches again! I can not seem to eat without the thought of taking of photo of my food. Lately every time I make a sandwich I think about taking a picture of it to share with everyone; key word think. Sometimes I am just too hungry to go get the camera! LOL! Is there such thing as gluten-free blogger's anonymous?


Follow Me on Pinterest







4 comments:

  1. You're a long way from being alone in this. lol I think it is a common food blogger's affliction. We were recently at a fabulous pub/restaurant celebrating my Mum's birthday and I can well remember being frustrated that I couldn't take a photograph of everyone's meals. My little family (hubby & son) obediently waited to start their meal once a photograph had been taken, but everyone else thought we were bonkers. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know its normal food blogger behavior! lol :)

      Delete
  2. That looks delicious! I haven't tried this bread from Udi's yet, but it looks like "real" bread, so I might give it a try. BTW, Udi's cinnamon-raisin bread makes fabulous GF french toast!! :) ~ Angela, Whole Foods Living, http://www.wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best I have tried so far. My 8 year old likes it too.:)

    ReplyDelete